As part of my ongoing research into MVVM architecture, databinding, RxJava 2, and Dagger 2 on Android, I built a small Android app that utilizes the Guild Wars 2 API (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/API:Main). Right now, there’s only a few API responses being utilized as part of this project, but it has been useful for understanding more about MVVM, RxJava 2, and Dagger 2.
Overengineered? Yes. A work in progress? Definitely. Read More
Another year passes by, another chapter has been finished. My journey with Munchery has come to an end today, as I was let go. It has been an incredible experience at Munchery, as I had the opportunity to work with an incredibly talented team and grew significantly as a result.
Now, it’s time to turn to the next pages in the book, to the next chapter. The question to ask is, what will the next chapter be about?
To be continued… Read More
A new update for Dragon Geo has been released! With this new update (1.15), there are some rather big updates.
Due to the recent Google Play Store APK size limitation increase, the music pack is now integrated as part of the app and is no longer offered as a separate download. The full list of changes can be seen below:
– Labels for Dream World and Real World maps for Dragon Quest VI [DS] added.
– Added map support for Dragon Quest V-VI [Android/iOS].
– Ocean animation added for overworld maps in Dragon Quest IV/V/VI/VII.
– Music pack feature is now built-in as part of the app.
– Alternate map music have been added for Dragon Warrior/Quest II [NES/SFC], Dragon Warrior/Quest IV [NES/PS1/DS/Android/iOS]
– Additional battle background images have been added.
– Added the ability to zoom in further on maps.