why...why...why....

Discuss about animation, books, cinema, music, television shows, or anything else that is related to media.
phyxius
Level 59 (Sea Otter)
Level 59 (Sea Otter)
Input the current year: 1592

why...why...why....

Post by phyxius »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1ABcNP9AJc

i mean..seriously..wtf...

Resident evil meet mad max lol

how the **** are they going to explain...sand zombies? x.x?
Ghost B3N
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

why...why...why....

Post by Ghost B3N »

resident evil is awesome

i wana see it :P
ImageImage
iRO character:
LuckyRanger- archer- level 30 ish
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)

why...why...why....

Post by Jaegar »

wooooooowwwww...
I don't even play Resident Evil and that still looks like it's gonna be lame relative to the games.

NOTE: One little thing that's bugging me... KUKRIS! (they're @ 1:15) why are undead crittable in every game/movie/everything except D&D?! O.o

sorry to the 99% of you (everyone but blank probably) who don't understand that ;P
phyxius
Level 59 (Sea Otter)
Level 59 (Sea Otter)

why...why...why....

Post by phyxius »

this is the shit..seriously...i mean...why they pay capcom for the RE licenses? just to use the name and the zombies...? WHAT ABOUT THE STORY?

RE1 Was being made by George Romero (Dawn of dead, Return of the living dead, Etc....a guy that knows about zombies) but they took of him out because he was "Too violente", lol, what they wanted? a disney based RE movie? i would had pay to see Romero's Zombies kicking some asses again
Hadvi
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

why...why...why....

Post by Hadvi »

I'm happy for capcom, at least someone that makes a profit out of shitty movies.

Show me what it's like, to be the last one standing~~
And teach me wrong from right, and I'll show you what I can be~~
And say it for me, say it to me~~
And I'll leave this life behind me~~
Say it if it's worth saving me~~
Ghost B3N
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

why...why...why....

Post by Ghost B3N »

i like the movies
and i have RE4 on my cube.

i think the movies and games are different tough.
only things that are the same are: virues. zombies
ImageImage
iRO character:
LuckyRanger- archer- level 30 ish
Hadvi
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

why...why...why....

Post by Hadvi »

RE1 and RE4 own all the other RE titles :P

buji
Level 48 (Gargoyle)
Level 48 (Gargoyle)
Input the current year: 2009

why...why...why....

Post by buji »

RE4 pwns all god!!
dont underestimate that disney stuff-itss viscious!! all parents always die. didnt you see the fox and the hound?

and i get the D&D reference - i actually showed blank D&D. usually im the DM. thats some fun stuff.

WE SHOULD HAVEA D&D THREAD!!! we could have and adventure thingy goin, and wed just have to post whatgoes on. the only problem would be fights and rolling the dice. i suppose the DM could roll if he has dice, and see if we die while climbing a mountain or sumthing, but the fights and atk rolls would be a problem...hmm...any ideas? is this just a poor product of sleep deprivation or worthy of attention?
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)

why...why...why....

Post by Jaegar »

Actually, I think there are dice rolling programs for D&D games like that. I'd kinda like to do that.

Maybe we could test play a campaign like that, probably in the community cafe board, I dunno. Maybe spam would be better XD

EDIT: hmmm, I looked around a bit and the only dice rolling service I found that would work is some dice-by-email service and I'm too lazy to use that for every roll. I'd be willing to trust the DM though.
Last edited by Jaegar on March 16th, 2007, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buji
Level 48 (Gargoyle)
Level 48 (Gargoyle)
Input the current year: 2009

why...why...why....

Post by buji »

hmmm...if the DM has dice that would work, but if he doesnt and doesnt want to buy them, i can try to email him my C++ complier stuff. i can easily make a program that picks a random number between 1 and x. tho i also would be willing to trust a DM. i have tons of dice.

to test we would need a basic scenario to see how it works and lay our ground rules. maybe party lost in woods and fights orcs or whatever while searching for their way home or whatever? i think it could be arranged. i know theres alot of roleplaying games like that that are played by posting stuff on other websites. who would be the DM tho? i prefer to be a player, but i could be a DM. the DM could keep track of party money and stuff like that, and each player of their own stats and stuff. wed want to keep it not too complicated, cuz trying to keep a full char sheet for each player and all that stuff would bog down the DM.

anyone else interested in maybe starting this off? i think it would be fun.
Hadvi
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

why...why...why....

Post by Hadvi »

Damn, Buji is addicted to D&D :P.

jackaljuan
Level 13 (Ambernite)
Level 13 (Ambernite)

why...why...why....

Post by jackaljuan »

Returnig to the RE Series -.- *cough cough*

WHY RE3 Extintion looks so bad, but with cool thing at the same time?

1) Uncool: Alice's weirdo virus w/e she has, that Umbrella Implanted on her...

2) Cool: Finally someone though that Raccon City outbrake was incontaineble, even in the novels the idea it's planted, and RE outbrake 1/2 supports that main idea, that leek couldn't be stoped and the world will end, just like happens at RE3 Extintion

3) Uncool: How many time takes a worldwide destruction? Years, and how on earth there still zombies around, think guys, they starve as well, and as far as I know, zombies cant stay alive without food longer that a couple of months... (at least that what a RE game report talked about, but in RE0 there are zombies in the training facility waiting for... O_O 30 years or something)

We must admit Capcom have make a few mistakes in their games, so we can't trully judge 'em basing us on what the games shows... but the real thing is that RE series rule, from Resident Evil (director's cut) to the last game Resident Evil (4th) ... cool game, not SO cool story, where's my beautifull Umbrella? and my Lickers, and Hunters, and Cerberos? plagas are... cool, but still have so many human carateristics to me.. I prefer crawling flesh eating REALLY stopid and ganger zombies, rather a Spanish guy that warns ypu "Detras de ti imbecil" -.-, to know that we blow up his head just because he warned us... The game play OWN!! that's what RE 4 makes a cooler game of it, Ada and Wesker too, Ohh and the best Hunk! (he rulez)...

Re 5, I've hear it's an ambicious, bone chilling, crazy project:

Take a Guinea Pig, infect him with "las plagas", then use the G virus on it, make that hole proceidure in a full town, what do you get? know it in RE 5, This fall...

And finally, like my new avatar? Talking about Zombies ^^