Saints rows 2 looks so cool

Discuss topics that relate to computer and console gaming, or gaming in general.
Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Input the current year: 2009

Re: Saints rows 2 looks so cool

Post by Slayer »

they make stuff like halo stuff jest so they can make more money off it *its only in bonus fable 2*
i still like my 360 more than all my other consoles though *when its working*
PSN:ChaoticCrusader
MSN:darkcronical@live.co.uk
Hadvi
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)
Input the current year: 1592

Post by Hadvi »

you should buy dead space. That game rocks. I have it too for the ps3, frkn awesome game.

Show me what it's like, to be the last one standing~~
And teach me wrong from right, and I'll show you what I can be~~
And say it for me, say it to me~~
And I'll leave this life behind me~~
Say it if it's worth saving me~~
phyxius
Level 59 (Sea Otter)
Level 59 (Sea Otter)

Post by phyxius »

he can't, lol, he will never sleep again xP
Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)

Post by Slayer »

lol i do play horror games but more humored ones like dead rising
saints has zombie game and even hidden zombie homie
so far i got 4 homies i can call to back me up *which is nice when you got cool people like pierce or legal lee
Hadvi
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

Post by Hadvi »

humor zombie games O_O. no way man. I mean really, try some real horror games. Dead space is the kind of horror game that you place in, Shit-in-your-pants-but-dont-get-clean-underwear-cause-you-will-shit-them-again-horror category XD.

Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)

Post by Slayer »

i prefer *running in a mall killing zombies with anything you can find* but still having that horror like feel to it
exspecallys at night when the convicts come with there machine gunner,baseball bat men and driver
then what people say is the hardest AI to controle in a long time. tell you what those suvivors rly piss me off since they dont do much but cower in fear *doseent matter what you try shotgun,clown chainsaw,sledgehammer ext* also its got funny greusome zombie killing methods *you know those huge drills they use on building sites well you stab it in a zombie turn it on and use the zombie to kill others. when its arms,legs and head come off get rid of the body and stab another :D* also its more of a *do what you want* game so you could complete the game without doing story mode to gain exp ext. this is the main reason i like dead rising its horror but its got funny weapons,funny karatie moves and even some things like chaning your cloths into stuff like megaman,suits and cool things like that. the maniacs that are also there are fun to kill and are great bosses to fight. theres like 12 in the entire game 1 which rly annoys me is sean. what he does is when you release a girl out of a create that culturelists had boxxed up they appear everywhere till you kill him. now these people are in raincoats,hoodie up banana colour. with a green goblin mask. what annoys me is first they jest stab you and stuff but then if you dont do enough damage betwin halve and no health they grab a bomb and run for you sucicidal attemp :D. worst bit is if they knock you out though. and this long thing is why i like dead rising to the treaditional horror games
Hadvi
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

Post by Hadvi »

ehr, lol?? XD damn man, you really go into games sometimes. btw dead space rocks. It may not be humor but its still rocks.

Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)

Post by Slayer »

i got great memory i should be a reviewer eh :D
Hadvi
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

Post by Hadvi »

yea why not :p. but a good reviewer plays all kind of games /gg. so, you have to play more games :P.

Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)

Post by Slayer »

umm do you know how many games i got?
i usually get the new latest games too
Hadvi
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

Post by Hadvi »

lol, how can you have so many games and still have time to play them and play RO :P. oh and go to school :P. My life is already to busy to play 3 different games :P.

Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)

Post by Slayer »

i multi task
i leave spellforce on when im not playing any pc game *to farm items and exp*
then i semi play FF4 on DS with the good autobattle thing
all i need is a game to farm on the ps2 :)
and finally play fable 2 as well :D
as for progress spellforce im good halve way,FF4 halve way and fable 2 about 2 hours to go apparantly
ou and pokemon diamond i got tons to migrate so i migrate 12 a day so soon complete that too
i even own the special japaness pokemon *darkrai,some bush thing,mew,celebe.jirachi and dexserious*
Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)

Post by Slayer »

i completed the game today
this game is too easy >.< authough i only had it on normal mode
reason its too easy is if you complete some missions *eg any gang mission lvl 7* you can choose to have the fighting style of that faction *i use rowins since there kicks kick ass :D*
compared GTA4 with saints 2 in clothing and theres huge diffrence. no crappy suits with ties or only 2 hats to pick from. instead you get to wear hoodies,jeans,trainers,boots,leather jackets,hotdog suits,motor cycle helmets,miner helmet,pirate hat, lots of rings and necklaces and many more. you can also buy the rights to shops to gain a discount and more money for your safe. if you buy a weapon you dont have to ever buy it again due to a nifty system that allows you to take any weapons you brough or special weps *your see what they are :)* and either have 1 or if its pistle,SMGs duel wield. to do missions you gotta get respect from side missions such as snatching hoes,security for celebratys,riding a burning motorbike,demoliton derby and more. another cool feature is you can customize alot of things. you can make your gang look like pimps and hoes,80s,gansters,ninjas,bodyguards and afew more. along with that you can choose a spray sign and cars that gang members will drive. another thing customizable is the cars,bikes and trucks. they can have nitros in it or hydrolics, paint job, look features ext ext and the best part. if you unlock a car or bike from missions or jest put it in your garage if it blows up you can jest go back to garage and get to use it again. downsides to the game is first you will get ran over about 50 times during this game and it does become a pain since it takes halve your life away too. another is if you complete some missions you get infinity ammo with some weps. it may sound cool but it makes the game too easy. the good ting is this only applys if you get the weapon from the weapon catch. well thats all i can say about this game unless i wanted to ruin story which i dont so. i recormend this game to any GTA4 fan. its no way jest a fun verson by far take my word for it