Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3

Discuss topics that relate to computer and console gaming, or gaming in general.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator
Input the current year: 1592

Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3

Post by Yoon »

Has anyone here played Final Fantasy Tactics? For those that have and enjoyed the game, you might want to check out Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3, an unofficial patch released by Archael and Zodiac over at Final Fantasy Hacktics forums. This patch fixes many bugs and flaws present in the original released versions, and balances out the game to make the game much more challenging (and enjoyable).

Final Fantasy Tactics - 1.3: http://www.ffhacktics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=449
Final Fantasy Tactics - 1.3 Master Guide: http://www.ffhacktics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1671

This patch is available for both the PSX and PSP version. Note that you need to convert your Final Fantasy Tactics disc in ISO format to apply the patch.

Final Fantasy Tactics for the PlayStation has always been my favorite tactical RPG game. A few games game close to topping it (i.e. Disgaea, Tactics Ogre). Those that have played FFT know that the game is a lot of fun and can be incredibly deep, considering the number of job combinations that you can make with the JP system. Unfortunately, the game's biggest flaw is that after a certain point, the game becomes ridiculously easy. Fortunately, this patch fixes all of that, making nearly all the game's battles challenging.
Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Input the current year: 2009

Re: Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3

Post by Slayer »

O.o nice i havent gotten far in the psp verson so mabey i need to patch it :D
how much harder does it make it :D
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator
Input the current year: 1592

Post by Yoon »

It balances out the battles, especially towards the end, so that even with a "super-powered" team, battles will still remain tough. ;)
Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Input the current year: 2009

Post by Slayer »

sounds cool gonna try it :D
PSN:ChaoticCrusader
MSN:darkcronical@live.co.uk