Super Mario Bros Wii

Discuss topics that relate to computer and console gaming, or gaming in general.
Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Input the current year: 2009

Super Mario Bros Wii

Post by Slayer »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqOMinDz0mE
lol a 4 player mario game O.o looks good apart from 1 thing. why did they add 2 mushrooms >.< wasent wario and walrouigi good enough?
PSN:ChaoticCrusader
MSN:darkcronical@live.co.uk
Hadvi
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)
Input the current year: 1592

Re: Super Mario Bros Wii

Post by Hadvi »

wtf is wrong with them. making DS quality games on the wii. bunch of assholes. this could have easily been a ds game >.>. seriously nintendo has lost its console touch. it should stay with handhelds....

Show me what it's like, to be the last one standing~~
And teach me wrong from right, and I'll show you what I can be~~
And say it for me, say it to me~~
And I'll leave this life behind me~~
Say it if it's worth saving me~~
Slayer
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Level 61 (Dragon Tail)
Input the current year: 2009

Re: Super Mario Bros Wii

Post by Slayer »

i disagree ds sucks >.< im guessing its another reason to get people to buy the wii but id rather have it on wii lol. but the real reason i think they put it on wii was because ds's online compatibility is very short and a wii is sorta all over the world. seriously only 2 games on ds i know are online the others are like short range *and thats jest pisses me off because why have a revolutional console that can only be used in a short range >.<* il be honest nintendo suck now. sony, microsolft and even sega when they were good were better than nintendo in my eyes. id rather play GBA than ds and i got 2 reasons . 1 those dual screens are a pain in the ass and 2 THAT FUCKIN DS PEN SUCKS ASS!
PSN:ChaoticCrusader
MSN:darkcronical@live.co.uk