qRO LR: Server Update Planned for 6/9/07

Introduced in 2002, Gravity's MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, has grown significantly in popularity in many parts of the world and continues to grow.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator
Input the current year: 1592

Post by Yoon »

Raveux announced that there's going to be a server update after WoE this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Yeah, you read it.

We should be able to finalize the server switch this weekend, that means 2 downtimes, on saturday night ( after LR WoE ) to make the server switch and on sunday night to do a uber fat maintenance on the database, ( From 8 pm to 12 am on monday )

HR should be done in the meantime too, either right after LR on saturday or something. We will make sure it's ok with the HR team too before doing anything.

Source: http://qro-forums.net/forum/index.php?act=announce&f=4&id=1
About time, considering it's been a long time since qRO LR has been updated. It appears that they may be switching qRO LR on a different server emulator, since Freya has been discontinued. If this is true, hopefully the transition will be smooth.
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)

Post by Jaegar »

hmmm... maybe I should play to see if I can find any exploitable bugs after the transition XD
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Yoon »

Heh, I just hope those annoying disconnect exploits will be fixed after this update.