Lro Download

Introduced in 2002, Gravity's MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, has grown significantly in popularity in many parts of the world and continues to grow.
krnmunky11
Level 52 (Driller)
Level 52 (Driller)
Input the current year: 1592

Lro Download

Post by krnmunky11 »

This is really starting 2 ****ing piss me off...I downloaded the newest version of sakray and ragnarok then let it patch. After that i downloaded the Legacy RO patch. I then try opening the damn game and it won't ****ing open. The legacyro.exe comes up 2 the patching screen and then once i push start it just closes. When i try opening Lro it says i'm missing binkw32.dll. I chekced in my files and i have it so i tried redownloading that file which didn't help. Somebody help me....Cuz no one from the damn ****ing LRO forums are helping me at all....****ing dumbass Lro GM
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)

Lro Download

Post by Jaegar »

lol... binkw32.dll That error killed me the first time I tried to install RO. I was almost ready to give up when I finally fixed it.

The problem ended up being that something wasn't in the right folder I believe. I think it was the .exe program actually. I think what happened was that I moved it to the desktop instead of making a shortcut or something; or maybe it was that I installed the private server patch in a different folder from my RO installation by accident. I don't remember exactly. That was a long time ago. If you can't find what's wrong you should be able to fix it by re-installing things.
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)
Input the current year: 2009

Lro Download

Post by Saxire »

you may have already seen this but if not itll be helpful i think

http://www.legacyro.com/forum/index.php?....=0&#entry152017
Duhduhduh dum.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator

Lro Download

Post by Yoon »

Googled "Ragnarok binkw32.dll error" and got this link:

http://files.filefront.com/Ragnarok+DLL+files/;7585450;/fileinfo.html

The description says it's for missing Ragnarok dll errors, like the binkw32.dll error. Download it and give it a try.
krnmunky11
Level 52 (Driller)
Level 52 (Driller)

Lro Download

Post by krnmunky11 »

@Saxire- don't think that link has anything 2 do with my problem

@Yoon- tried redownloading Binkw32.dll file many times, but nothing
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)
Input the current year: 2009

Lro Download

Post by Saxire »

Sorry i didnt even read thething properly (was very sleepy when i saw it) ,jus thought you could try it all over again,sorry for posting a useless link
Duhduhduh dum.