nzRO Welcomes Y-Corner

Introduced in 2002, Gravity's MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, has grown significantly in popularity in many parts of the world and continues to grow.

Mid Rate or Low Rate?

Mid Rate
No votes
Low Rate
100%

Total votes: 2

GM_MegaByte
Level 1 (Poring)
Level 1 (Poring)
Input the current year: 1592

nzRO Welcomes Y-Corner

Post by GM_MegaByte »

Greetings everyone, I am MegaByte I am the Administrator of nzRO.

I was contacted on Rate My Server that your guild was looking for a new RO Server either mid or low rate.
I have two servers running a mid rate Nightmare of 100x base 100x job 50x and TMBROS a low rate at 4x4x5x.

nzRO is a new to the world of Ragnarok Online private servers so we are still growing but we have a friendly community who are enjoyable to play alongside.

We Have:
WoE SE
Battlegrounds *work in progress*
Monster Dueling *work in progress* two monsters fight for the player against each other.
PVP Rank System
Custom scripted events
Donation System using kafra cash shop
Events to get Free Points for the kafra cash shop
MVP Summon Room very expensive and under consideration of wether or not to be put in.
Theres the Battle Arena in Izlude and Speedway in Al De Baran as well as Hugel bingo and racing but I am looking at making the prizes alot better as the default are kind of stupid.
Theres a Stylist which lets you choose from a wide range of hair and clothes colors
Guild Bank and Guild Storage are password protected.
Account Bank for your whole account
PVP and Summon Rooms.
Battletower and Capture the flag are under development.
Warper for every town dungon.
Stat and Skill Reset NPC
Job Changer NPC and Rebirth NPC

As I said we are a growing server so we need all the members we can get so come try out Nightmare or TMBROS most of our players are on Nightmare because they dont like low rates. *lazy but I have to make them happy some how so I made a mid rate*

We at nzRO try to make our server as good as we can while maintaing balance. We dont make over powered donation gear that makes people like +200 stats and so on.

If you have any further questions about nzRO please feal free to ask either here or on my msn: megabyte at nzro.co.nz
Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section or something I dont know my way arround your guys forums yet.

You can read up on our work in progress things here http://www.nzro.co.nz/content/WIP.php
Our website is located here http://www.nzro.co.nz