SolsticeRO - 20/20/8 LR server.

Introduced in 2002, Gravity's MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, has grown significantly in popularity in many parts of the world and continues to grow.
Descent
Level 1 (Poring)
Level 1 (Poring)

SolsticeRO - 20/20/8 LR server.

Post by Descent »

Hello, all. My name is Descent, the Admin of SolsticeRO. My co-admin received a message on RateMyServer.net, pointing us here. It was regarding a Guild looking for an RO server.

I welcome you all to come and try our new LR server, SolsticeRO. It is a 20/20/8 server with a max level of 99/70, balanced Custom Items, a friendly, helpful, professional staff and an active starting community.

We have many standard quests in place already, with custom quests in the works. The server just opened as of Saturday, November the 8th, and it currently has an average of 8-10 players(excluding GMs).

As for some of the features of SolsticeRO...

- 20/20/8 rates - Low enough to be a challenge, high enough to not take a lifetime to hit 99.
- Some official quests enabled, such as The Sign Quest, iRO EXP quests, and more.
- 22 balanced Custom Items - Not required to compete!
- A professional, dedicated staff - It will be rare to not see at least one of us online, not to mention, I, my co-admin Renegade, and my Head GM Tofu are on at some point every day and plan to be.
- 24/7, lagless gameplay - Our server is not hosted on a home PC, so you can be sure you can play whenever you want.
- No unnecessary nerfs or changes - Why screw with the game when it's not necessary? Your classes and skills are untouched...the way they should be.
- No Dual Clienting - Enforced through the SolsticeRO Game Client, players that favour using classes such as Soul Linkers, Priests, and Professors are now valued classes. No more watching a 99 Sin X dual client his Lv 30 Soul Linker for a Sonic Blow Link.
- No donation necessary - You can play with either official or Custom Items. The customs are tailored so they do not overpower a character to the point of breaking the gameplay.
- SVN 13267 - We have Moscovia and Rachel, both active. We also have the maps and scripts for WoE: Second Edition, which will be enabled in the future as player count increases.
- The SolsticeRO "Good Sportsmanship Pledge" - RO should be fun, and these special guidelines are followed by the entire community. No more drama post WoE, no more personal vendettas over PVP, just good, clean competition and fun.

If you are looking for a no-hassle server with a good starter community, please give us a try. The link is http://www.corrosivero.com . We have closed our HR and are in the midst of purchasing a new domain, but the splash page will link you to our Forums, where you can find the Rules and Downloads.

Hope to see you all there, best of luck to you if you join!

Cheers,

Descent - SolsticeRO Admin