Black Night Ragnarok Online

Introduced in 2002, Gravity's MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, has grown significantly in popularity in many parts of the world and continues to grow.
Ebi
Level 1 (Poring)
Level 1 (Poring)

Black Night Ragnarok Online

Post by Ebi »

Just to confirm the reason I am here; I was invited to advertise our server, Black Night Ragnarok Online by a user over at the RMS community forums. It is apparent that some people are interested in a new Ragnarok LR server, so let me tell you a little bit about us =).

http://www.bn-ro.com

To start off with I will tell you about our admin.
Caz, the founder of bnRO currently works as a Network Administrator for a company that I cannot recall the name of =P. Having said that, she has a wide range of skills that are essential for the organization and maintenance of both hardware and software aspects which are involved while hosting a Ragnarok Server. This means that no mistakes are made, which allows us to guarantee players 24/7 lag free up time of our service.

Although Caz has extensive knowledge of how to run the server, she may or may not have the required skills in some areas of hosting a Ragnarok Server. This brings me to talk about Sephy, he makes sure everything happens perfectly and our players are happy with the way we run our server. Sephy is a very intelligent guy so he basically acts as the CEO of the GM team, which includes Caz, Sephy, Ken and myself. Caz runs all of the hardware and makes configurations to the software(eAthena), Sephy runs the GM team and makes sure everything runs smoothly, Ken is the Head GM of HR, and I am the Head GM of LR. This way everything works out very efficiently.

Unique Features

Our low rate server has currently implemented a race system. When players start a new character they must first talk to an NPC named Valkyrie and select a Faction, Elyos "Holy" or Asmodian "Dark". After doing so they may then pick a race which will grant your character special bonuses. Players may choose from the following selections:
Elyos....Asmodian
Elf / Dark Elf
+4 Int
+4 Dex
-5 Vit
Attack speed +3
Movement speed + 10%
After-cast delay -10%

Human / War Lords
+2 Str
+2 Dex
+2 Agi
+5 Defence
SP consumption + 10%
Experienced gained * 2

Dwarves / Beast
30*Baselevel to MaxHP
+4 Str
+10 Luk
+2 Critical
-2 Dex

Soon to be implemented will be a weekly PvP event involving the 2 Factions. Players will fight in a Capture the Flag like environment where static portals will act as strategic offensive / defensive points. Players will need to stand on these portals in order to capture them, after doing so they must then defend it so that the opposing faction does not take it back. Each faction has 3 portals to defend and once 3 of them has been captured by a faction the event is over. If your faction wins you are entitled to an amount of tickets based on how many kills you got, and your contribution to capturing the portals. You can then spend these tickets on cards, slotting items, trade them in for zeny, or special headgear's that haven't been implemented yet.

General Information:
Rates: Base: 7x / 7x 7/x relative to those of iRO.
WoE SE
Auction and Mail System
Maximum Attack speed 190
Instant cast = 150 dex
No Jobchanger
Reset Girl
Healer
Warper to all level 1 dungeons

The server will never give out items in exchange for money.

Commands
@commands
@whosell
@vpoint
@heart
@emo
@who
@party
@email
@uptime
@autoloot
@alootid
@mobinfo
@monsterinfo
@mi
@exp
@rates
@iteminfo
@ii
@whodrops
@invite
@duel
@leave
@accept
@reject
@away
@aw
@request
@mail

If you are interested please email me at ebi@bn-ro.com or visit http://www.bn-ro.com for more information. Sign up to our forums and say hello, our community is extremely friendly and it is highly likely that our admin will greet you on your first post. (she is also hot =P)

Thanks for reading =).
Nymph
Level 1 (Poring)
Level 1 (Poring)

Re: Black Night Ragnarok Online

Post by Nymph »

Hi, I play this server and I can assure you how great it is.
There is nothing the GM team dosn't know or can't fix and all the players are really friendly, they are always joking around on the forum.
The two dealings I have had with the Admins Sephy and Caz were fantastic.
I have never once got bored on this server due to the fact there is always someone to go and play with or a quest to do.
I LOVE the fact there is no job changer it makes leveling a classes so so much fun!
Anyway thats my two cents.

+1000 to bnRO