Qro is back for real :)

Introduced in 2002, Gravity's MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, has grown significantly in popularity in many parts of the world and continues to grow.
mylhdril
Level 1 (Poring)
Level 1 (Poring)
Input the current year: 1592

Qro is back for real :)

Post by mylhdril »

Hello, may I start to introduce myself. My names Is Mylhdril (not my real name) and I was a LK in SubWarZone.
I remembred that I registrered here along time ago and now I'm here to inform you that a new qro server is up and running.

It's not a stupd rip of like GM-Enchanterz. It's actually for real this time.

About the server
The new name is Quality Ragnarok Online Galaxy and it has some of the old staff/admin for example smug as admin and a couple of old qro players gming. The server is based in Quebec Canada like before and the rates are 5/5/3 with the same famous rebirth system. So far I have gotten some of the old qro feelings running through my veins again. No Highrate server up yet though, but I think it will open when population grows.

Check it out here's the website http://qrog.net

Well you might have heard about it already but I thought I would post just in case.
Best regards /Mylhdril
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator
Input the current year: 1592

Re: Qro is back for real :)

Post by Yoon »

Welcome to the forums, mylhdril!

Thank you for informing us about Quality Ragnarok Online Galaxy. Word spreads fast, as most of us here are already aware of qROG. :lol: Although most of us here are currently playing on the iRO server, a few people here are already playing on qROG. ;)

As someone who enjoyed playing on qRO during it's hey days, I hope that qROG will eventually be as good (or better) than the original qRO! :)