Star Gladiator lvling guide.

Find guides for just about anything in Ragnarok Online.
ghalleon
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)
Input the current year: 1592

Post by ghalleon »

Ok, here is a guide that should get you to 99 Star Gladiator in only a few hours. Maybe 6-7 hours, not really sure. I wasn't timing myself when I was lvling, XD. Don't use any skill points unless the guide says to. You will need them all on specific skills to lvl faster at lower lvls.

Novice: lvl to job 10 in training grounds and go job up to taekwon.
Optional: Die in the training area, and talk to the right helper to re enter the training area. You get ful hp and 50 extra novice potions.

Try not to die from now on, you gain blessing and agi every lvl and it lasts for a very long time, so you should be able to have them on for ever until we get to the last part of the guide.

Taekwon: Kill ant eggs for 10 job lvls, and get sprint lvl 10.
Info: Every lvl of sprint makes you do 10 more damage per hit, lvl 10 sprint is +100 damage, So your damage goes from 30 up to 130 per hit. Also, If you use sprint lvl 10 and cancel it right away, or run into a wall to cancel it right away, you gain a buff for +10 STR ( Only if you have no weapon on )

Now that you do plenty of damage because of sprint, go kill everything in payon floor 1, Use novice potions and lvl ups to heal up. Poporings, Zombies, and familiars are best exp.
Lvl up to 34.

Then I went to orc dungeon and and used all my novice potions and red herbs ( from payon ) And got to lvl 37. ( Get your dex up to about 15 with points from these lvls, or else you will miss orc ladies to much )

Next, grab a lot of food ( I used meat once, and white pots I made the second time ) And go outside of orc dungeon and kill orc ladies and orc warriors.
Lvl up to job 30.

Use skill points.
Use 5 points on Happy Break.
Use 5 points on Peaceful Break.
Use 5 points on Kihop.
Use 4 points on mild wind.

Now use mild wind lvl 4 to make your attack fire property, and sprint into a wall for +10 STR, those are your buffs for killing orcs faster. ( Mild wind makes your attack an element, not your weapon property, so you can use it even without a weapon equipped and it works )

Continue killing orc ladies and orc warriors until you hit job lvl 40.

Use skill points.
Use 3 points on Mild Wind. ( max it out )
Use 7 points on flying kick. ( Max it out )

then go become a star gladiator. I jobbed up to 42 for 2 more skill points, but when I finished my char I had 3 skill points I did not need on any skills.

Continue training on Orc ladies and Orc warriors until job lvl 7.

Info: When you use the skill Feeling, it marks the map you are on. You can never change the map ever, but lvl 3 feeling allows you to mark 3 maps. You get more skils later that can only be used on specific marked maps.
A map marked by Feeling lvl 1, will be a map of the sun.
Feeling lvl 2 marks a map of the Moon,
and lvl 3 Feeling marks a map of the Stars.

Each map gets its own follow up skills that can be used on the one map, the skills are exactly the same except for 1 skill. The one skill is a buff that can only be used on the one map, the buffs for each of the 3 maps are..

Feeling lvl 1 map ( of the Sun ) Buffs you for more Vit Def.
Feeling lvl 2 map ( of the Moon ) Buffs you for more flee.
Feeling lvl 3 map ( of the Stars ) Buffs you for more ASPD.

You will have to choose one of those 3 choices to have on Thor dungeon map, none of them help at all when lvling so I suggest you use the one you want the least. I chose lvl 3 for ASPD, because I plan on making the Vit Def and Flee ones marked on MVP maps. And ASPD is useless because you kill enemys with a knock back skill, not attacking.

Use skill points
Use 3 points on Feeling ( Max it out )
Use 3 points on Warmth of the ( Sun, Moon, Stars, your choice )

Go to Thor Dungeon and use Feeling lvl *your choice* while in Thor dungeon floor 1, it will mark the map. Now you can use the skill *Warmth of the* that corresponds with the lvl Feeling you used.

So, use sprint into a wall for the buff, use mild wind lvl 3 ( water ) and use *Warmth of the* and then fly kick into a Kasa. and watch the damage fly.

( *Warmth of the* skill is supposed to hurt the enemy and knock them back, but kasas can not be knocked back, so it hits them about 100 times per second and kills them about 50X faster then snipers )
You will need to teleport around a LOT, and when you teleport the *warmth of the* skill will turn off, so teleport, use *warmth of the*, and run into kasas or Fly kick into them. And then teleport before they finish casting whatever skill they cast. You will die a ton but you will lvl 100X faster then ever before.

Now, when you get more skill points, put 3 points into Hatred. Hatred is like Feeling, except you mark a specific monster. Lvl 1 for small, 2 for medium, 3 for large. Use Hatred lvl 3 on a kasa, it will cast, finish, and mark kasa permanently. You can never change monsters.

Now you can use skill points on passive skills that will work on kasa only.

Get the skill. Blessing of the Stars ( Stars corresponds with Hatred lvl 3, which is kasa monster ). And when you have this skill lvl 5, all kasas will give you DOUBLE EXP.

Now get Anger os the Stars. This skill will make you do more damage to kasa by 1% for every 3 base lvl + every 3 DEX + every 3 LUCK.
Now I suggest you reset your stats and get all STR, DEX, and LUCK ( And around 10-20 int for the SP ). Because all 3 stats will make you do more damage to kasa.

I forgot to mention, the skill *Warmth of the* Uses some SP every time it hits an enemy, and since it can not knock back kasas, and it hits them a hundred times a second, it drains your sp very fast. So you need to use B wings to go to town for HP and SP a lot.

End of guide.
Tarquin
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

Post by Tarquin »

Awesome guide ghall. Quick question, you dont need any vit? Should i just put everything in str/dex/luk?
ghalleon
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by ghalleon »

I had no vit at all.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Yoon »

So that's the leveling secret... ;)

Thanks for posting the guide, ghalleon; I'll definitely have to check it out if I make a SG. :D
Last edited by Yoon on November 12th, 2007, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghalleon
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by ghalleon »

Also, you might have to log off and back on before getting double exp from kasas. I didn't start getting Double exp from them even with the skill until after I logged off and back on.
krnmunky11
Level 52 (Driller)
Level 52 (Driller)

Post by krnmunky11 »

how much dex is needed 2 hit a ****ing kasa? cuz i can't even touch it with 70 dex...
Tarquin
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

Post by Tarquin »

you dont need dex to hit a kasa...? The skill warmth always hits
ghalleon
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by ghalleon »

You don't even attack kasas. you just use warmth and stand next to them and they get hurt.
ghalleon
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by ghalleon »

the Skill * blessing of the * to get double exp, I was just told only works on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th date of every month. So lvling on one of those dates would be best, I guess it was on one of those days I was playing when I made the guide because I was getting double.
Tarquin
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

Post by Tarquin »

Actualy, Blessing of stars onlyworks on the 5th days,sun works on odd/even days and moon works in even/odd days, not sure which one. Also, only the stars one doubles exp. The sun and moon one increases by 50%
ghalleon
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by ghalleon »

ty for the information. :D