What Languages Do You Know?

Discuss topics within this board that is not already covered by other boards on this forum.
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Input the current year: 1592

Post by Jaegar »

O.o no wonder the Indian students at school are so difficult to understand. lol

That's still not bad at all. Most Americans are in the "I took X years in school and don't understand a word" boat. Many Americans also don't speak or write proper English. Not entirely sure if it's by choice or ignorance, but I think it's mostly the latter. :-[

With accents, slang, and generally crappy grammar. I actually have more problems with "native English" speakers on occasion than with people who learned it later in life.
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)
Input the current year: 2009

Post by Saxire »

yeah those who learn it tend to speak or rather want to speak it properly too (like me ^^)
but indians have a VERY distinct accent,it may not be the same for all of them but they tend to have a distinct accent always

unless and otherwise they have been brought up in the US their entire lives :D
Duhduhduh dum.
matet
Level 1 (Poring)
Level 1 (Poring)

Re: What Languages Do You Know?

Post by matet »

i know tagalog and english very well, tagalog is my native language from the philippines..and my second language english..very fluent in writing and talkin in english!
hearty
Level 1 (Poring)
Level 1 (Poring)

Post by hearty »

I knew Tagalog (Dialect from the Philippines), English, a little of Japanese, Spanish and French. But not that fluent at it. But of course, I am fluent in Tagalog and English. ;)
iori
Level 1 (Poring)
Level 1 (Poring)

Post by iori »

i know some language like tagalog,english,and spanish....because in our country it a part of our subject at the school...ive also learned nihongo (Japanese) but its only basic....