internet

Discuss topics within this board that is not already covered by other boards on this forum.
Lozal
Level 37 (Mummy)
Level 37 (Mummy)
Input the current year: 1592

internet

Post by Lozal »

Just as a FYI I have moved out of my old place and into a new apartment. I have no cable TV or Internet until Comcast comes out on Wednesday Sept. 7, unless we have another lan party :wink: :wink: :nudge: :nudge:, I'm kidding I have no time this weekend.
KillerSmo
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

internet

Post by KillerSmo »

Twins are back in town this week (September 2 through the 7th). Plain and simple, I work on the 3rd and there's nothing I can do to get out of it. WoE is off FOR ME. I know ryomn is going out of town too...so he can't make it either. And now reading TomTom's message, we know 3 of us can't make it.

WoE is up to you guys if you want to do it or not. If you want to do it, kick some ass for me! If there aren't enough of us on, we can help one of our alliances - who I believe has a castle. I will get back to you on that one. Helping them might not be a bad thing...you can get the experience of defending a castle. Anyway, after tonight, I won't be back on until Sunday night or Monday night (wedding). If I don't see ya, have a good week and I'll be back on Thursday!!
Lozal
Level 37 (Mummy)
Level 37 (Mummy)

internet

Post by Lozal »

Back in business, the internet is now up. However no one was on last night at 11 pm :P. I'm going to try and make it to your wedding Smo, but I have to give Joe his present and my kitchen stuff. ;D