Happy 6th Anniversary, Y-Corner!

Discuss topics within this board that is not already covered by other boards on this forum.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator
Input the current year: 1592

Post by Yoon »

Today (January 17) marks the sixth year anniversary of these forums. Six years ago from today, these forums were first created on ProBoards.

Back then, it was called "The Legend of Suikoden Forums" and was intended to serve as a message board for the Legend of Suikoden website, a website that I was maintaining back then (I was a Suikoden freak back then. :P ). It is still up to this day, but in archived form, as it hasn't been updated in a long time.

Below are some archived screenshots of the forums over the years (courtesy of Internet Archive: Wayback Machine):

July 2003: The Legend of Suikoden Forums

January 2004: The Legend of Suikoden Forums

January 2005: The Legend of Suikoden Forums

May 2006: Yoon's Corner

February 2007: Yoon's Corner

January 2008 (Today): Y-Corner

Although the forums began with a different purpose in mind, who knew that it would still be around (albeit completely transformed) after six years. :P

With today being the 6th Year Anniversary of the forums, we're throwing a forum trivia in the Game Room section! You could win some lucrative prizes! Check it out here: http://ckturbo128.proboards4.com/index.c....read=806&page=1
Last edited by Yoon on January 17th, 2008, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Input the current year: 1592

Post by Jaegar »

hmmmm... whatever you did to make those links to pages from the wayback machine didn't work. All I see is the current page.

Still, it's kinda cool to know that his place is that old. Has anyone else gone and looked back at the really old threads? The only person I recognize in the oldest ones is yoon XD It's like an old building, but not physical. lol Suddenly I wish I had some kind of cyberpunk-ish device so I could physically visit Y-C and explore all the old areas XD.