Anthea's Gaia Screenie Collection

Do you have some screenshots from Ragnarok Online that you would like to share with everyone? The Screenshot Exhibit is the place to do just that.
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)
Input the current year: 2009

Post by Saxire »

. So where it could be..
you mean what could it be...
anyways could it be done on like any server or this something which is possible on only gaia??..im pretty sure its the 2nd option :P
Duhduhduh dum.
Anthea
Level 51 (Nine Tail)
Level 51 (Nine Tail)

Post by Anthea »

anyways could it be done on like any server or this something which is possible on only gaia??..im pretty sure its the 2nd option :P
Particularly it's possible on any server, but like I said, it's not common thing to do/have.
Gaia Revolution. Now with 100% more epic.
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by Saxire »

o O possible on anything ?...ok now im seriously lost... ill jus have to wait for the answer since i surely dont have 1 >.<

Duhduhduh dum.
Anthea
Level 51 (Nine Tail)
Level 51 (Nine Tail)

Post by Anthea »

You were kinda close in one point at 1st page tho xP
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by Saxire »

was it me or jae ?? ..coz the only thing i said other than HAX! was dex being 1000,which you ruled by posting your stats ??? >.<
Duhduhduh dum.
Anthea
Level 51 (Nine Tail)
Level 51 (Nine Tail)

Post by Anthea »

Like I could have 1000 dex /swt Those were my base stats. I haven't been saying anything I dun have :P
It was you, but it wasn't the hax thing Idk :P
Last edited by Anthea on January 27th, 2008, 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by Saxire »

the 1000 dex thing was from test server ^^..we get insane stats there...
ok ima go over my posts again..
but when you say close do you really mean close or jus comparitively to every other guess ?
Duhduhduh dum.
Anthea
Level 51 (Nine Tail)
Level 51 (Nine Tail)

Post by Anthea »

Like everything important has been said so far, not someone just to get it all together ^.~

lawl I like being mean puzzle master xP
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by Saxire »

>.> not funny from this side....JAE!!figure this out quicK!!! im gonna lose all my nine lives by then ...
Duhduhduh dum.
Anthea
Level 51 (Nine Tail)
Level 51 (Nine Tail)

Post by Anthea »

Alright.. Let's say that puzzle key lies in stats ;D
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by Saxire »

you got 1k job bonus!
>.<
Duhduhduh dum.
Anthea
Level 51 (Nine Tail)
Level 51 (Nine Tail)

Post by Anthea »

Lies :P
See, my job is around 40 <.<
Anthea
Level 51 (Nine Tail)
Level 51 (Nine Tail)

Re: Anthea's Gaia Screenie Collection

Post by Anthea »

Gaia, as it was, was shut down several months ago due to various reasons. Almost instantly after that a group of 5 people got together and started planning a new, better server. I copied this text from what I wrote on Pandaemonium forums, to show up some customs on the server.

Gaia Revolution (2/2/2). Now with 100% more epic.

Gaia Revolution is now around 7-8 weeks old and I've figured out lots of things of the customs and stuff :P

The whole 'no GM' deal:
Instead of GMs there's an institute called Player Council. There are 2 branches, legislative (which I was elected into) and judiriacy ones. There's also the 3rd branch, executives, but that's just people running and testing the server.

Legislatives can bring up new ideas and things for the server and 'pretty much forge executives add anything to ingame' is what one of them said. Of course trying to keep things in balance and stuff.

Judges can order things deleted from the server, and they're the ones handling player relations and punishments, i.e banning. As the server admin says, 'player council is holding real power'.

WoE modifications:
There's total of 4 castles open, one castle of each castle ground. During each WoE only 2 castles are open and there's a script behind it that decides which castles are open on the very moment WoE starts, so no one knows which castles are open.

One guild can hold 3 castles at max. Amount of treasure is decreased some, but as a new thing there are 'castle shops', such as weapon/armor/item dealers. Investing in castle gives better items to the shops that are only open to the guild members who own the representative castle. Castles still drop decent amount of treasure though.

Party modifications:
If you have a sharing party of, let's say, 3 people, the exp you get is counted by how many of those 3 hit the monster. For example, if only one hits, everyone gets 1/3 of the exp the monster gives when you're alone killing it. If 2 hits it, everyone gets 2/3 of the exp plus a small bonus for having more than one people hitting. When everyone in the party hits the monster, everyone gets full exp + small exp bonus per each person hitting.

Items are shareable as normal.

Some skill changes:
Discount/overcharge gives job exp with such decent rate that most merchants change into their second classes at base lvl 13. Mammonite/Cart termination zeny cost is reduced. Potion pitcher only works with Pitching potions, not normal ones.

Soul linker's Es-skills work against other players ('it's like multi-element JT')

Priest's ME works against every element except holy. Skill Mace Mastery is changed into Divine Inspiration which has the same effect plus each lvl adds 12,5% damage to Holy light.

Skill cool downs are on only for WoE.

Normal/epic mode:
All towns and dungeons are normal mode but when going to fields trought towns, you can choose normal or epic mode. In epic mode, monsters have 2x hp, 2x stats and 2x drops. All monsters are aggressive and those who couldn't move normally, can in epic mode. They can also see trough hide/cloak. There's also epic MVPs in their representive fields.

Custom NPCs:
Kafra: (yeah, like Kafra would be our custom <.<') Kafra is the way to get in the other towns. Most Kafras can warp you to 3-4 different towns. No dungeon warps, so bad server for lazy people.
Card trader: Buy and sell cards using card points. Buy for twice of selling price. Sells mini-boss cards too (i.e angeling/deviling/ghostring: 100 card points, poring: 2 card points)
Donator shop: Sells potions and normal items for slightly lower price. Accessible in any donor level
Donation point shop: Sells things you can't get from anywhere else. Card points, donation point tokens (for selling/trading donation points ingame), bubblegums/field manuals, scrolls (with script !mobsearch MVP)
Slotter: For slotting things that ain't ridiculous
There's also NPCs for quests like Elven ears and Sunglasses[1] and some other nice stuff.

Rebirth:
Rebirth quest goes along the server storyline. Defeat rebirth bosses to get back your piece of soul (Comic: The Curse of Braxis (available when I get it done))

Server information:
Rates: 2/2/2 (epic mode: 4/4/4)
Forums: http://gaia.madsites.net/Forums/index.php
Wiki: http://gaia.madsites.net/Wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
Donations info: http://gaia.madsites.net/Wiki/index.php?title=Donations
Gaia comics: http://gaia.madsites.net/index.php?open=Comic
Why to join GaiaR? Because then you have a good change to get into a lawl comics /gg

Might update this a bit later, maybe.