Hi there ^^p

Feeling adventurous? If so, give this well-known fantasy tabletop role-playing game a try!
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Input the current year: 1592

Hi there ^^p

Post by Jaegar »

Hi there everyone. I'm hoping to draw some people here to join our little diversion. Maybe we'll get something major going.

I'd like to welcome anyone joining us here in our little corner of the forum, especially anyone new to the forum as a whole. Right now this is pretty new and my last attempt at a game fell apart =/

If you're interested in playing at all please post or send me a PM. Anywhere is fine with me, really I'd rather you post in the wrong place than never post anything at all ^_^

In case anyone wants to know, we're currently playing core only 3.5 D&D, but I hope to switch to my own custom d20 based system eventually. I'm open to having multiple games at once (that'd actually be best if we get a lot of people here). If anyone would like to start their own game here I'd be happy to help/play.
Dark Falco
Level 31 (Deviling)
Level 31 (Deviling)
Input the current year: 2009

Hi there ^^p

Post by Dark Falco »

I'd be happy to play, I would like a refreasher corce first.

1. What lvl must we make it
2. What weapons do we start with, or are you giving money so we can supply ower self's
3. How long must the intro be, 1 paragraph, or like 1 sentence. dose it have to be from childhood too up to date.
4. Also, I love playing my part [CN, LN,TN]chaotic, lawful, and nutural, should i really go into getting in arguments with party members? xD
Dark Falco: 150 shadow chaser : TF Guild Leader
Vivi: 150 Sorcerer
Silent Swordsmen: 103 Rune Knight
Dark Healer: 83 Priest
Falco: 86 Hunter
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)

Hi there ^^p

Post by Jaegar »

The guidelines for the current game are here. If you want something unusual just ask and I'll probably let you have it if it's reasonable.

Background is optional, but encouraged. Anything from a sentence or two to get the feel to a multiple page analysis of the character's personality and history is fine. Just dun make me read a novel or anything XD

As for party conflict, keep it reasonable. I'll refer back to that disagreement I mentioned in my rl game with the necromancer (I picked his pockets [was gonna give it right back I swear!] and he cursed me). Our characters really don't get along (didn't even before that) but out of character we're still laughing, telling jokes, and high-fiving each other. (oh, we both rolled crappy spot checks... looks like we're both glaring at each other XD lol) You can play a grouchy antisocial whatever as long as you don't hinder the party or get into major OOC arguments.

Also, about alignment. I'm one of those people who has almost removed it from the game. "That's my alignment," is never an excuse for anything. Your character's alignment is a representation of their personality that's used to determine how they're effected by the game. You have alignment so you can say "this is how the holy smite spell effects me" not so you can say "I do this because that's my alignment."
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)
Input the current year: 2009

Hi there ^^p

Post by Saxire »

Arent we already playin? ._. :o
Duhduhduh dum.
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)

Hi there ^^p

Post by Jaegar »

yup. It's always good to have more players (as long as they're not all in the same combat x.x 10+ turns per round gets old really fast). Maybe if we get enough players this section will draw people here just like the fact that our RO guild forum is here made all of us join. I'm hoping for that anyway