player feedback

Feeling adventurous? If so, give this well-known fantasy tabletop role-playing game a try!
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Input the current year: 1592

player feedback

Post by Jaegar »

Hi again people. Once more, I'm putting forth yet another effort to keep this game going. The game has kinda been sitting with no posts for a few days now. What's up with that?

I know it's been kinda boring so far. It's been about as entertaining as the novice fields in RO, but that's essentially what these battles are. I'm trying to demonstrate the combat system. I've got some ideas for interesting stuff after we finish this battle so pleeeease bear with me for a bit (one or two more turns really...)

The fun part of traditional RPGs like this has all the same elements as video games and then some. Because tabletop (I use that term very loosely) RPGs are more flexible and have the player/GM interaction it's a lot more fun to do the true roleplaying bit where you take on a new personality. I think this part is really fun. Tabletops also have all the loot to hoard and character development options you could ever care to try, just like video games (better actually ^^p).

Anyway, enough propagandizing. I'd like to know what you think of how the game is going. It's been a while since I was a new player so I may accidentally confuse you or something. Everyone has their own style of preferred play and stuff as well. I need input pleeease T.T
Saxire
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)
Input the current year: 2009

player feedback

Post by Saxire »

Jae id play properly.. if i could jus get the hang of it...and a better understanding too... most of the times.. im not able to figure out what to do o.o
Duhduhduh dum.
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Input the current year: 1592

player feedback

Post by Jaegar »

Yeah, the system takes some learning but once you figure it out it's as easy as any video game. That's why I said you can just tell me what you're trying to do and I'll take care of the hard part till it makes sense.

ummmm brb later today, gotta run. Explain more then