New Moderator Positions Available!

If you are having issues with the forums, this is the place to be. All board announcements, information about board features, board issues, as well as confirmed member bans are discussed here.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator
Input the current year: 1592

Post by Yoon »

Well, it's that time again!

With activity kicking up on the forums as of late, along with the fact that some of our members are no longer as active as they were in the past, positions for forum moderators will be opening up.

I will be selecting five - six moderators total, which will include most of the current moderators. If you are interested in becoming a moderator, please check the requirements below:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS:

- Be able to have time to check & moderate the forums at least once a week.
- Be able to enforce Y-Corner forum rules when necessary.
- Be friendly! (Except to the trolls)
- Be able to handle the responsibility of moderating. In other words, don't be a jerk and abuse your power.
- Have at least contributed 50 'real' posts (spam ones don't count).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT MODERATORS:

Thanks for helping to moderate the forums over these past year(s), I appreciate it. :) Since some of our moderators are not as active on Y-Corner anymore, I need to know if some of you wish to continue or stop being a moderator.

If you wish to remain as a moderator, please let me know by Sunday, April 13.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator, please send me a PM response by April 13. If you have past moderator experience on other forums, please also let me know. :D Those that are eligible should have already received a PM regarding this.
Ghost B3N
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by Ghost B3N »

i wish to remain a mod.
i like it ^^

and im active to even tough i dont always post things.
ImageImage
iRO character:
LuckyRanger- archer- level 30 ish
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Yoon »

Wow, quite a few people have responded (via PMs or here). o.o Thanks to everyone who have sent their interest so far.

I will be making the final selections after next Sunday's deadline, and will make the announcement on Monday, April 14.
Dark Falco
Level 31 (Deviling)
Level 31 (Deviling)
Input the current year: 2009

Post by Dark Falco »

Yoon ive taken some thought into the new moderator positions, sorry to say but unless someones says something i would like to let all other canadates to moderators go before me for less confution, so thanks for the offer
Dark Falco: 150 shadow chaser : TF Guild Leader
Vivi: 150 Sorcerer
Silent Swordsmen: 103 Rune Knight
Dark Healer: 83 Priest
Falco: 86 Hunter
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Yoon »

After some time and thought, the new moderators have been selected! Please welcome the new moderators of Y-Corner:

Demon
Jaegar
Tarquin

Welcome onboard! :) Also, the following moderators have chosen to continue moderating on Y-Corner:

Guhosustubenu
KillerSmo
Yahoo

To the moderators that have retired (MUNKY LUVER, phyxius, TomTom), thanks for your assistance in the past. :) If you wish to become a moderator again when the time is needed, you guys are definitely welcome to do so.

Thanks to everyone else that have applied. Due to the high number of applicants, I couldn't pick everyone. :( However, as Y-Corner activity grows, there may be a need for more moderators in the near future, so stay tuned. Thanks again!
Last edited by Yoon on April 14th, 2008, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.