How to Login With Your Transferred ProBoard Y-Corner Account

If you are having issues with the forums, this is the place to be. All board announcements, information about board features, board issues, as well as confirmed member bans are discussed here.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator
Input the current year: 1592

How to Login With Your Transferred ProBoard Y-Corner Account

Post by Yoon »

For those that wish to use their newly transferred account on the new phpBB3 forum, please follow the directions step-by-step below:

1.) Enter in the 'http://www.yoonhuh.com/forums/' URL address to access Y-Corner (phpBB3).
NOTE: The current http://forums.yoonhuh.com/ URL address will be re-directed to Y-Corner (phpBB3), starting July 6.

2.) In the top window on the upper right corner, click on 'Login'.

3.) Click on 'I forgot my password'.

4.) Enter in your user name (the same one you use to login on the current ProBoards-hosted Y-Corner) and enter in your e-mail address (the e-mail address that you used to originally register on the current ProBoards-hosted Y-Corner). Click on the 'Submit' button.
NOTE: If you no longer have access to the e-mail address that you originally registered with on this board, please send me a PM with your new e-mail address, so that the password e-mail validation goes to the new e-mail address.

5.) The password validation e-mail should be in the inbox of the e-mail address that you originally registered with. It may take up to 10 minutes for the e-mail to reach your inbox. If you have SPAM filters in place and the e-mail has not appeared, please check your SPAM folders for the password validation e-mail.

6.) Login with your user name and the password that was listed in the password validation e-mail.

7.) If you wish to change your password, click on ‘User Account Panel’, located in the top window on the lower left corner.

8.) Under options, click on ‘Profile’.

9.) Click on ‘Edit account settings’.

10.) Type in your new password on the ‘New Password’ line. Type it in again on the ‘Confirm Password’ line. If you want to change your user name, you can do so by entering in the new user name you wish to use. Type in the current password (the one from the password validation e-mail) on the ‘Current Password’ line. Click ‘Submit’.

11.) You’re done! If you wish to change other settings, such as your avatar, signature, or board settings, they can be accessed under the ‘User Account Panel’.

If you are still having problems logging on, please either post here in this thread or send me a PM, so that I can look into the problem for you.