RO guild related sections

If you are having issues with the forums, this is the place to be. All board announcements, information about board features, board issues, as well as confirmed member bans are discussed here.
Demon
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)
Input the current year: 1592

RO guild related sections

Post by Demon »

Since our guild business in RO and forums have become "guild things only", I thought it would be good that some guild related sections would be restricted from people who don't belong to the guild/play RO. Right now any member of the forums can read every guild related section, so basicly if it's possible, make it that new members who register don't have access to guild sections
untill moderator/guild leader changes it.
The restricted sections should be Guild Discussion, Jobs of Rune-Midgard, Prontera Market Place, Guides and WoE Stradegy Council.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator

Re: RO guild related sections

Post by Yoon »

I think we should leave the Jobs of Rune-Midgard, Prontera Marketplace, Guides open, since those sections don't really have sensitive guild stuff, but the Guild Discussion sections and the WoE sections should definitely have some restrictions in place.

I have created the "Why the Face" usergroup and made you the leader of the usergroup, which will give you the ability to approve members that wish to join the usergroup. I have also added Angie, Tarquin, Ben, Saxire, coni, Azure, and Hadvi as regular members to the group. I will set the appropriate permissions for the WTF usergroup this weekend.

For the members that wish to join the WTF usergroup, all they have to do is click on the 'Profile' button above and select "Usergroups" under profile. In that section, it will list all the available usergroups on the forum, including the WTF usergroup. There will be an option to join the group (by approval of the leader only).
Demon
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

Re: RO guild related sections

Post by Demon »

Thanks Mike!

The reason why I said that Jobs of Rune-Midgard, Pront Marketplace and Guides should be restricted is that when we're getting MvP/mini-boss cards, we might want to keep it in secret, same goes for some guides..But I guess there isn't anyone on forums who could take advance of that information. Anyways, good job once again!