Permanent Ban -> gargamel

If you are having issues with the forums, this is the place to be. All board announcements, information about board features, board issues, as well as confirmed member bans are discussed here.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator
Input the current year: 1592

Post by Yoon »

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our first official permanently banned member, gargamel. Basically, this guy broke all sorts of rules on the General Forum Rules, especially the "No Prejudice/Racism" rule.

Considering all the rules he broke on the first day being on Yoon's Corner, as well as the nature of all of his posts and threads, it's been decided that all of his posts and threads will be deleted, along with his account, as well as an IP ban.

Discuss.
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)

Post by Jaegar »

lol, he was funny now that I think about it. Needs professional mental help though, seriously.
KillerSmo
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by KillerSmo »

Chances are good that he didn't mean it... regardless, he broke the majority of the forum rules... therefore he was banned and his messages were erased.
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)

Post by Jaegar »

Yeah, I know. Chances are he's some complete @ss who does that for amusement and would have responded shamelessly and obnoxiously to any response we made while he was here.

P.S. He didn't break all of the rules?!?! Wow, I'm surprised he missed some XD