If you are having issues with the forums, this is the place to be. All board announcements, information about board features, board issues, as well as confirmed member bans are discussed here.
krnmunky11
Level 52 (Driller)
Level 52 (Driller)
Input the current year: 1592

Post by krnmunky11 »

How do i get an avatar of a picture of my character and how would i insert it into the avatar crap...and what length and width should i make it??? HELP PLZ
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Yoon »

You can change your avatar on the board by going to your profile and selecting one of the readily available avatars from the list. If you have a place where you have uploaded an avatar on your own webspace, you can provide a direct link to it for use here. As for avatar size limits, we ask that the maximum dimensions you use are 150 x 150.

If you wish to use your qRO character as your avatar, you can send it to me via e-mail at CKTurbo128 (AT) comcast.net. The best way to get your character shot is by pressing the PrtScn button on your keyboard at the character selection screen and getting the screenshot picture from the Screenshot folder in your Ragnarok Online installation directory on your computer.
krnmunky11
Level 52 (Driller)
Level 52 (Driller)

Post by krnmunky11 »

Okay thx yoon, i think i'll take a picture once my bard becomes a clown and use that as my avatar, so ill send u dat email once im ungrounded and can start lvling
krnmunky11
Level 52 (Driller)
Level 52 (Driller)

Post by krnmunky11 »

Heh i figured out how to put my avatar on...just used a google site.