ProBoards 4.5 Forum Upgrade

If you are having issues with the forums, this is the place to be. All board announcements, information about board features, board issues, as well as confirmed member bans are discussed here.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator
Input the current year: 1592

ProBoards 4.5 Forum Upgrade

Post by Yoon »

After restoring the forums to the original state, I just got a notice that our forums are eligible to be upgraded to 4.5! (We are on ProBoards 4.0 right now.) With 4.5, there aren't too many visual differences over 4.0, but there are a few new nifty forum features. The following link below is a list of changes in ProBoards 4.5:

http://support.proboards.com/index.cgi?a....s&thread=227094

I will probably start the upgrade at 12:00 AM CST (approx. one hour and 46 min. after this post). During the upgrade time, the forums will probably be down for a few hours.

EDIT: I guess it's queue-based, meaning that our forum will be upgraded as soon as the other ProBoard forums in front of us get upgraded. I'm guessing it'll happen within the next few days.

EDIT 2: Forum has now been upgraded to 4.5! With this forum update, there may be some forum bugs. If you notice any forum bugs, please report it here.
Last edited by Yoon on April 2nd, 2008, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.