Woman Assaults Cop with Breast Milk...?

Discuss interesting news and events that are currently happening somewhere in the world.
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator
Input the current year: 1592

Post by Yoon »

A Woman Assaults a Cop with Breast Milk
A Bizarre Resistance is Upheld by a Local Thief

In London, England, one of the most bizarre assault cases I have ever heard of took place not too long ago. A woman by the name of Felicha Marin, an 18-year old woman, was caught trying to steal a pair of shoes from a store named "Lizard", which is located on Hill Street, Richmond.

Once Felicha Marin was caught by police for her shoplifting scheme, she went on to assault the police officers in a rather unusual, unheard of way. Felicha Marin promptly took out her right breast, took aim, and shot breast milk from her right breast at a police officer. Marin was then detained by police and brought down to jail. Marin is being held accountable for shoplifting, and an assault charge for the breast milk incident.

What kind of world are we truly living in these days? A woman, already in trouble for stealing a mere pair of shoes, decides to resist by taking out her right breast and shooting out breast milk? As disturbing as this incident is, it is also somewhat saddening to know there are such people out there committing such degrading and horrifying acts, especially against law enforcement personnel.

How exactly does this resistant act fall under assault? Assault is defined as "a violent physical or verbal act" (Merriam-Webster), among many other definitions as well. Since the breast milk was originally a part of Felicha Marin's body, I am presuming that since it was once part of her body, and was expelled from her body, it falls under the category of assault since it was in fact a violent physical act. Also, under the circumstances that it was expelled onto a public law enforcement agent, the law is harshly applied to the verdict as well since law enforcement personnel are there to serve and protect.

What does the court case have in store for us? I am assuming that Felicha Marin's lawyer will go for a defense where they say Marin's emotional state was unbalanced due to pregnancy. Marin, having contained breast milk in her breasts, is most likely pregnant, which causes many emotional problems correlated with unbalanced hormones. Will Marin get off the hook? I am unsure myself, but I am sure she will be granted some sort of leeway due to her current emotional state due to internal conflict within her body.

Although Marin was, and still is in an unbalanced emotional state, the act was committed. Marin should still be punished within guidelines of the criminal justice field. One thing I do know for sure-- this is by far one of the most bizarre cases I have ever seen.
Source: Associated Content - A Woman Assaults a Cop with Breast Milk

WTH? o.O She gets caught for stealing and tries to resist by squirting her milk at the cop? Of all the strange things occurring these days...

Well, I guess that adds a whole new meaning when someone says "money shot." :D
Last edited by Yoon on April 18th, 2007, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)

Post by Jaegar »

lol XD two words...

Insanity plea XD
Yoon
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Yoon »

What I also find funny is the listings in the "You May Also Be Interested In..." window: :D

"Breast Milk and Its' Many Uses" and "Learning How to Manually Express or Hand Pump Breast Milk"... indeed. ;)
Last edited by Yoon on April 19th, 2007, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost B3N
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

Post by Ghost B3N »

heheheh xD

some pl do weird shit... but this... ..
at least she did something new :P
ImageImage
iRO character:
LuckyRanger- archer- level 30 ish
Hadvi
Level 56 (Geographer)
Level 56 (Geographer)

Post by Hadvi »

I ROFLMAO for like 30 minutes. whats next? shooting sperm? or other nasty shit >.>

Show me what it's like, to be the last one standing~~
And teach me wrong from right, and I'll show you what I can be~~
And say it for me, say it to me~~
And I'll leave this life behind me~~
Say it if it's worth saving me~~
hunterarius
Level 16 (Spore)
Level 16 (Spore)

Post by hunterarius »

Milk pl0x