I'm bored

Want to post something that doesn't make sense? Post it here!
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Input the current year: 1592

I'm bored

Post by Jaegar »

I wanna write some pointless spam to entertain myself.
Hmm, that wasn't really entertaining. It's better than leveling at seals, but not as much fun as making speed pots. Too bad speed pots requires me to set up for triple clienting.

Hmm. I think I'll go eat a brownie with milk now.
ummmmmm chocolate! Because chocolate is the answer to unanswerable questions ;D
KillerSmo
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)

I'm bored

Post by KillerSmo »

You're weird... but still one of the coolest dudes on RO!
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)

I'm bored

Post by Jaegar »

EDIT: ummmm... you know what? nevermind that punchline is too good to waste on anything but a perfect setup. I hope nobody saw it XD

EDIT #2: Oooooh! I know, how about an excerpt from a D&D campaign I was playing ~ 24 hours ago.

Me:Ok, I'm really irritated now, and since I can't strangle the DM, I'm gonna kick this annoying NPC in the nuts for nonlethal sneak attack damage >.>
Other player: Can he do that?
Me: I'm a rogue who happens to be effectively invisible, so yes. I can ^_^ A kick is an unarmed strike... (blah blah blah technical explanation for people who don't know sneak attack rules because they don't play rogues)
Ok, [sarcasm]I roll too see if I hit.[/sarcasm] ooh, it was almost a critical...
*rolls damage dice* ok, I hit him for 24 nonlethal damage (that's enough to knock a lvl 1 commoner unconscious 4-5 times)
DM: >.< ohhh kay... You feel his tentacles buckle under the force of your kick, he emits a shrill screech and flies into the air, hits his head on the low ceiling then falls to the ground, moans in pain, and goes unconscious...

lol... I dunno why he wanted to roleplay the party formation even though it was supposed to be thoroughly explained by the nature of the campaign (it was just a contract treasure hunting expedition >.<). Anyway, kicking a hapless (but irritating) commoner and one city guard (I think) in the nuts made me feel better.

lol XD the awesomeness of D&D, if the NPCs bug you, you can kick them in the nuts ^_^ you can't do that in RO rofl
Last edited by Jaegar on March 12th, 2007, 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.