Just released an update (1.05) to Chrono Maps; this is a huge update folks! This version adds gate access to the El Nido Archipelago, where you can view the world maps from Chrono Cross! Here’s a preview of the new version:
The following is a list of changes brought to the new version:
– New gate to the El Nido Archipelago has appeared. Chrono Cross maps are now available for viewing!
– OPTIONS: Crew dialog shown when tapping on Epoch.
– OPTIONS: Pressing the MENU key returns the user to the map view.
– OPTIONS: Pressing the SEARCH key displays the TRIGGER menu or causes a dimensional CROSS.
– CREDITS: Spekkio now appears in CREDITS.
– FIX: Resolved an audio issue on devices running Android 2.3 (GINGERBREAD) where the sound effects would stop playing.
Version 1.05 is now live on the Google Play Store.