On the Edge of the Network

Single post

Capcom Remakes an NES Classic Game in HD, Disney’s Duck Tales

In a continuing trend of releasing HD remakes of NES classics, Capcom announced that they will be releasing an HD remake of Duck Tales, an 8-bit game that originally came out for the NES back in 1990.

The announcement trailer can be seen here:

According to Ars Technica, Capcom stated that the new remake will stay true to the NES classic, as 70% of the game will be content from the original games, while the remaining 30% will be entirely new content.

Seeing retro NES games like Duck Tales being remade certainly brings back nostalgic memories; I recall spending many sessions of playing through Duck Tales to get the highest amount of money in the game.

Duck Tales: Remastered is slated for release this summer for the Xbox360, PlayStation 3, and the Wii U.

Source: Ars Technica – Capcom reviving classic NES DuckTales with modern HD remake

Write a Comment